Use THIS LINK to register for FIRST NV FRC Workshops (Virtual & In Person options available)
Stay Up To Speed with the FIRST HQ FRC BLOG – Link here
Join the FIRST Nevada FRC Facebook Group to stay connected – https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRSTNVFRCGroup
Guide to Running a FRC Team provides guidance on team roles, structure, leadership and more for your FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition) team. How To: Organize a Team and the How To: Effective Leadership Practices.
Grades 9-12 (ages 14-18) get to:
- Learn from professional engineers.
- Build and compete with a robot of their own design.
- Learn and use sophisticated hardware and software.
- Be exposed to design, project management, programming, teamwork, strategic thinking and Coopertition™.
- Earn a place in the Championship.
- Qualify for nearly $80 million in college scholarships