FRC Kickoff Broadcast recording on the FIRST YouTube channel – Link here
Watch the “Beyond the Bots” recorded Game Design session from FIRST HQ – Link here
FRC INFINITE RECHARGE – Season Materials (ie. Manuals, Rules, and more) – Link here
FRC 2021 Game Season & Info – Link here
Upcoming FRC Workshops & Training – Link here
Stay Up To Speed with the FIRST HQ FRC BLOG – Link here
Join the FIRST Nevada FRC Facebook Group to stay connected – https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRSTNVFRCGroup
- To help teams understand and implement safe practices, the FIRST Safety Manual provides information on the FIRST Safety Awareness and Recognition Program.
- Additional Covid-19 specific guidelines can be found here: Safety Guidance for FIRST Robotics Competition Teams for COVID-19
Online safety training is now available for all FIRST Robotics Competition teams through the Safety Learning Portal. This training is designed to complement a team’s current safety program by providing more in-depth training on certain topics.
Grades 9-12 (ages 14-18) get to:
- Learn from professional engineers.
- Build and compete with a robot of their own design.
- Learn and use sophisticated hardware and software.
- Be exposed to design, project management, programming, teamwork, strategic thinking and Coopertition™.
- Earn a place in the Championship.
- Qualify for nearly $80 million in college scholarships