See below for important FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition) RAPID REACT Season Information as well as our upcoming FIRST Nevada workshops.
Use THIS LINK to register for FIRST NV FRC Workshops (Virtual & In Person options available)
Stay Up To Speed with the FIRST HQ FRC BLOG – Link here
Join the FIRST Nevada FRC Facebook Group to stay connected – https://www.facebook.com/groups/FIRSTNVFRCGroup
Guide to Running a FRC Team provides guidance on team roles, structure, leadership and more for your FRC (FIRST Robotics Competition) team. How To: Organize a Team and the How To: Effective Leadership Practices.
Grades 9-12 (ages 14-18) get to:
- Learn from professional engineers.
- Build and compete with a robot of their own design.
- Learn and use sophisticated hardware and software.
- Be exposed to design, project management, programming, teamwork, strategic thinking and Coopertition™.
- Earn a place in the Championship.
- Qualify for nearly $80 million in college scholarships