Congratulations to our FLL teams! See below for the Championship Awards & Winners, Qualifier 1 & 2 Awards and Leader Boards for the 20/21 Season!
- Championship Award Results & Winners
- Championship Robot Game – Leader Board
- Championship Award Ceremony – PDF version
- Qualifier 1 Event Results – Awards & Advancement
- Qualifier 1 Robot Game – Leader Board
- Qualifier 2 Event Results – Awards & Advancement
- Qualifier 2 Robot Game – Leader Board
Grades 4-8 (ages 9-14) get to:
- Strategize, design, build, program, and test a robot using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® technology.
- Create innovative solutions for challenges facing today’s scientists as part of their research project.
- Apply real-world math and science concepts.
- Develop employment and life skills including critical thinking, time management, collaboration, and communication while becoming more self confident.
- Become involved in their local and global community.
- Choose to participate in official tournaments and local events.
- Qualify for an invitation to World Festival.
- Engage in team activities guided by FIRST ® LEGO® League Core Values.