Grades 4-8 (ages 9-14) get to:
- Strategize, design, build, program, and test a robot using LEGO® MINDSTORMS® technology.
- Create innovative solutions for challenges facing today’s scientists as part of their research project.
- Apply real-world math and science concepts.
- Develop employment and life skills including critical thinking, time management, collaboration, and communication while becoming more self confident.
- Become involved in their local and global community.
- Choose to participate in official tournaments and local events.
- Qualify for an invitation to World Festival.
- Engage in team activities guided by FIRST ® LEGO® League Core Values.
FLL Championship Results